Building Completion Report
What is a Building Completion Report
More often than not, a newly constructed home will have defects and other issues. It’s why it is recommended to have a builders inspection report after construction is completed – and before final payments and turnovers are made. The report will include rectification guidelines for defects that your builder will be obligated to fix.
What does a Building Completion Report cover
Altez Building Inspections is a leading provider of building inspection services. We provide highly detailed building completion reports so you can have peace of mind knowing that your new home is safe and sound.
Our reports cover all aspects of the building, from the foundation to the roof. Based on an extremely thorough inspection of your property, our report will include:
- A comprehensive overview of all identified defects, incomplete works, and poor finishes
- A detailed summary of all cosmetic and structural defects
- An itemized list of all defective works and substandard workmanship
With extensive experience conducting building inspections, our team of experts will be able to find all areas of concern on your property, no matter how minute or hard to access they may be. From structural issues like foundation cracks and uneven floors to cosmetic concerns such as scratches on the glass windows and paint overruns, we will be able to find them all. Our thorough analysis of your property will help you identify the necessary actions required to rectify any issues, as well as ensure that the liable party will be responsible for all rectification works.
Why do you need a Building Completion Report
Here are the benefits of having a building inspection report:
- Prior to moving in, the builder will be responsible for rectifying any defects identified in the completion report.
- The inspector’s report will include recommendations for completion and necessary rectification works.
- The report can serve as legally enforceable evidence. According to the Domestic Building Contract Act, builders are required to provide a Completion Certificate to prove that the property complies with safety and building standards, as well as according to the building contract.
Our Builders Report services
We also offer the following services:
Completion inspections report
Pest and building reports
Our Building Completion Defects Reports
Why choose Altez Building Inspections
Choose Altez Building Inspections if you want:
Years of experience
Clear, detailed reports
Residential, commercial and industrial experts
Wide knowledge of building regulations and building styles
When should a Building Completion Report be completed
If cosmetic defects are discovered only after you have moved in, the builder can insist that they are a result of wear and tear. You will be forced to pay for the repairs yourself. It is much easier and cheaper to find these things before you move in. As such, make sure that you get a building completion report on time!
Book Altez Building Inspections today
As a homeowner, it is important to protect the value of your investment and to ensure the property is safe for your family. A building completion report from Altez’s experts will give you the peace of mind you need. If you are interested in any of our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. Discuss your needs with our team at 0499 899 890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!