Building and Pest Inspections Melbourne
Our Inspection Process
Our inspection is four phases, each covering a different aspect of the property. The first phase is a visual assessment of the property and the testing of appliances, lights and other fittings. This covers basic house integrity, and will give you a good idea of the overall state of the property. Phase two is laser levelling and thermal imaging, a process that lets us detect thermal anomalies as well as any sinking or uneven floors, ceilings or walls. The third phase is an inspection of the roof cavity and sub floor areas to assess for damage leaks and structure. Finally, we wrap up with our comprehensive building pest inspections Melbourne report, giving you everything you need to know to make an informed decision on the purchase of your property. You’ll receive your report no later than 24 hours after the inspection.
Why Choose Altez?
Highly Qualified Inspectors
Our inspectors are qualified and experienced. All our inspectors undergo extensive training and possess Civil Engineering and/or Building Surveying Degrees.
We’re confident you’ll be completely satisfied with our services. Our team is dedicated to ensuring you get the results you’re looking for.
The Latest Inspection Technology
Using advanced thermal imaging technology, moisture and humidity detectors, high-frequency termite detectors and laser levelling devices we get accurate readings every time.
Our streamlined reporting and inspection process allows us to keep our prices competitive and provide more value for your money.
The Latest In Pest Detection
As professionals we use the latest pest detection technology to quickly detect and map out termite paths and nests, and other pests. Use of these tools is included as part of our building pest inspection Melbourne.
- Termatrac T3i Radar Termite Detector
- This radar termite detector uses low energy microwaves to penetrate and detect any activity in the walls, such as the movement of termites and other insects.
- Moisture and Humidity Meter
- Using a sensitive moisture meter we can record changes in moisture levels to any identify problems and potential spaces where termites might build nests.
- FLIR E5 Infrared Camera Thermal Imaging
- Termites generate heat when they’re active, allowing us to identify the areas where they’re most active using advanced thermal imaging tools.